LAUGH OUT LOUD, the multi-platform comedy brand founded by Kevin Hart, is looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team of innovative and creative thinkers working to get the world laughing together. Dope Comedy. Delivered Daily. Always On. Always Loud.
LOL is looking for a dynamic marketing professional to join our team and manage cross-functional marketing campaigns and initiatives. The right candidate will have excellent project management skills, incredible creative sensibilities and a passion for comedy and culture.
Marketing Campaign Management
- Develop and manage marketing campaigns to support and amplify LOL’s programming, distribution and partnership initiatives
- Generate marketing strategy documents, including presentations, creative briefs, calendars, and tactical guides
- Conduct research, build lists, assist with communications, and liaise with vendors and partners
- Manage the creative review and approval process for brand materials generated by distribution and partner businesses
- Compile campaign recaps and assist in the development of various marketing presentations
- Manage deliverables and timeline for campaigns, track budget for marketing initiatives, track success of current and recent marketing campaigns and share results, key learnings and insights that can be applied to future executions
Creative Content Marketing
- Under direction of Head, Marketing & Communications, develop marketing plans for LOL originals, library content, audio content and events.
- Screen content, read scripts and liaise with production to developed detailed creative briefs for LOL content marketing initiatives including the launch of video series, podcasts, audio books, radio shows and live events
- Supervise external agencies in the development of trailers, key art, advertising, and promotions
- Work with LOL talent’s marketing and PR teams to maximize their amplification of and integration into LOL content marketing initiatives.
- Draft copy as needed, for various marketing materials.
- Serve as day-to-day marketing contact for key distribution/OTT marketing partnerships including: PlutoTV, Peacock, Xumo, etc.
- Conceptualize and implement distribution marketing strategies to meet and exceed partnership awareness and video stream goals
- Serve as go-to POC on assigned marketing partnerships
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Degree in marketing, business, communications or related area preferred
- 5+ years in marketing (entertainment industry experience preferred)
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Detail oriented with strong ability in written and verbal communication
- Exceptional skills with Microsoft Suite Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Keynote
- Knowledge of, and a passion for, the digital media and entertainment industries and their key players
- Ability to work independently, balance priorities, and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Confident, collaborative, and communicative with an ability to keep calm under pressure
- Must have a strong sense of humor, high level of accountability, and passion for comedy + pop culture
- Multicultural marketing and/or content experience, strongly preferred
- Some overtime and weekends required